Monday, October 7, 2013

                    “My Experience So far at HPIAM”


My experience so far has been pretty quiet. I am a fresh so this is my first year in HPIAM and there have not been many major things that have been going in this school. My teachers here in HPIAM are pretty awesome but some of them give me a lot of assignments. I hope my future teachers will not give me as much homework and projects as the teachers I have now. I am looking at the seniors and juniors that I have in classes makes me want to already be a junior and a senior since it does not seem that difficult and it seems more fun. Now that the rules have changed and freshmen’s need to get a C or higher in every class to pass makes me try even harder to keep up my grades. I have also seen some of the school football team compete with other teams form other schools. My most horrible experience so far in HPIAM is that I have a fail in Spanish and it’s my most horrible experience because I have never gotten a fail before in any of my classes.  But so far on the rest of my classes I either have an A or a B. I like almost all of my classes here at HPIAM accept for a few of them. I am still new to this school and I am still learning about all teachers here at HPIAM. I came to this school because I wanted to be in the area of medical, since I wanted to become a doctor that is the reason why I wanted to come to HPIAM. Well, since I am coming to 300 words I guess I have to say this my experience so far at HPIAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment