Monday, April 21, 2014

Clinical Manager

                                                                 Clinical Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
They focus on managing entire facilities or specialize in managing a specific clinical area or departments. Medical and health services must be able to adapt to any new situations.

Average Salary: $88,580


Educational Requirements
 Most medical managers need at least a bachelor’s degree in the field of medicine, but masters degrees are also common in the job as well. Other requirements vary by the place hiring.

Do you think you would like to be one?

I don't think I would like to be one because I am not the type to like organizing things, I also feel pressured having to organize a whole facility. I feel like this is a job for people who spend time organizing every little thing in their lives and are used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment